Thank you for the great interest you have shown our European Network for Conflict Studies (ENCS) during the last week. We are always looking for writers for our blog.
We have already received plenty of messages from interested writers and we are working as fast as possible to answer all of you, so you can publish your contributions on the blog. Many of you have asked us about requirements for writers and the articles, and in this connection we have decided to name a few here:
- If you are interested in writing for ENCS, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a private message on ENCS Facebook page;
- Before starting to write or simply before sending us your article, make sure to tell us what you want to write about. That way we will avoid more people writing about the same topic. Contact us on our email address (email@example.com) or send us a private message on our ENCS Facebook page;
- The articles should be within 3 and 8 pages long;
- The article must be written in proper English. We will, obviously, help you review and edit both the content and language before publishing;
- The article must have good and reliable references. We use footnotes;
- Together with your article, you must send us a picture fitting the context and a short introduction of the articles and of yourself (complete name and profession or field of studies). The picture must have a reference i.e. “(Photo: Name of the Agency/Name of the Photographer)”.
Best Regards,European Network for Conflict Studies
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on our Facebook page.
Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/euroncs) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/…/european-network-for-conflict-st…)